Monday, April 6, 2009

Top Fives!

It was a pretty mellow weekend! I got to talk to some friends and family! That was nice! I thought today I would write my top five's....If you have a category you'd like to know about...leave me a comment. There is no ranking here...just five things

Top Five Gross Things

1. Chinese people spitting on the floor in restaurants...very gross, they just hock away.

2. Sea Urchins

3. Snot rockets, loogies, and any other bodily fluid that gets plainly fired on to the street while you watch.

4. Nose picking, very common here. They do it as they talk to you...more guys than girls.

5. Bathrooms...just awful


Top Five Things I Like

1. Dumplings...ummm...good

2. Some kind of Tofu and meat...very good.

3. Taxi rides!

4. 400,000 people is a village..unreal.

5. The old buildings...very cool!

Top Five Things on ESPN

1. Ping Pong

2. Bad Mitton

3. Pool

4. Soccer

5. More Soccer

Top five Funny Things

1. Pizza Hut is huge over here...big night out to Pizza Hut

2. KFC is huge! The Colonel rules!

3. Goldmember

4. Love of the NBA

5. Donkey cart


More to come later! I'm going to Beijing for a week, that starts next week. I'm looking forward to that!

3 comments:

  1. yes your stepmother has a fit when I Spit on the sidewalk1

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are learning to use your blog today. not bad for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang that is gross about all the loogies. I think its funny that ping pong is a sport on ESPN.

    I also think it is funny that you put taxi rides as one of your favorite things, since it seems to always be a near death experience for you. But I suppose, if you Like livin' on the edge, then great!

    ReplyDelete