Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sick!


This car has the Autobot symbol on it. I took this in Shanghai. Vivien thought I was talking about the feet the whole time.
Friday night I didn't do anything. I stayed in the hotel room and ordered room service for dinner. I did this because I was planning on switching hotels today (Saturday). I found a brand new ex-pat apartment type set up, with a full kitchen, entertainment center, and washer and dryer. It was also like 200RMB cheaper than my current hotel (30 bucks).

I ordered some kind of chicken and rice, last night. I ate part of it, but I didn't like the taste, so I didn't finish it. I went to bed and set the alarm for 7:30AM. I woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible stomach ache. I took some Pepto and drank some water, but really couldn't sleep. I ended up watching a movie called Idiocracy, which is a Mike Judd movie (Beavis and Butthead). My friend Mike had told me about it, Mike you were right, hilarious! The whole premise is that smart people quit reproducing and stupid people have kids by the bushel. Thus devolving, it's really funny!

Anyways I kept sipping water and watching tv. Around 8:00 I threw up, I did it three times. I couldn't keep the water down. I've been down and out all day. It sucks! It's 4:00 PM and I still haven't even tried eat anything. I just got my stomach under control. Hopefully I'll get over this and take some pictures of Dalian tomorrow.

The new hotel is in a much busier square of Dalian, much more to do and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment